I just found a list of my 2014 goals, and even though it’s April, better late than never, right?
1. Paint more. Not furniture, actual painting, which I used to do so much of when I lived in California. Time to bust out some canvases!
2. Volunteer somewhere.
3. Be thankful everyday.
4. Cut spending in half.
5. Expand Page Photography.
6. Attend a photography workshop.
7. Blog more.
10. Pay off my car.
11. Do more DIY.
12. Be more present in the moment.
13. Social Media Free Weekends.
14. Do a styled shoot.
15. Cook something new weekly.
16. Pass AEMT test.
So far I’ve crossed a few things off the list, and I’m definitely working on more as we speak. Honestly, having this posted will keep me accountable, instead of them just sitting in a notebook that keeps getting buried!!
Have you hit any of your goals for the year yet??