1. Parenthood is an excellent show. I feel like I may have already mentioned this fact. But if not, and if you haven’t checked it out yet, I would HIGHLY recommend it. You’ll thank me.
2. One of my coworkers girlfriend’s is expecting a baby next week. His baby blanket isn’t finished yet. I hope she doesn’t have the baby until its done…is that bad?
3. The Fireman’s sister in law runs a daycare and I went over there yesterday to borrow a baby to model for me. I had no idea how fast she was. Seriously, that kid can MOVE. I took 300 pictures and only 81 came out. She’s a total blur.
4. So far, I’m totally loving this new 365 Photograph project I’m doing.
5. I haven’t seen the Fireman since Monday. And I won’t see him again until NEXT Monday. Sad face. Our schedules suck.
6. My nephew’s third birthday party is this weekend! I can’t wait to go and let out the little kid in myself! I may have had a little too much fun shopping for his presents…
7. It was approximately -12 degrees the other night. I still slept with the windows open.
8. Our house looks naked now without all the Christmas decorations now. Even the Fireman commented on it.
9. I accidentally won a Keuring on Ebay last week. When the auction ended and the Fireman was laughing at my shock, I started squealing, “I’ve never won anything before!” over and over. It was a little pathetic.
10. On that note, I really should get out more. Most 22 year olds I know wouldn’t be excited about appliances..
Psst – Don’t forget to check 365 Days of Photography for my daily picture!