Wow, I accidentally typed 2001 wrap up. I think it’s a little different than 10 years ago…
- I traveled to Texas with the Fireman’s family to see him for the first time in 2 months at his bootcamp graduation.
- My monstrous little nephew turned 2.
- It snowed. A lot.
- I traded in my old car for the Eggplant.
- I traveled to North Carolina to visit my aunt and uncle.
- St. Pattys Day spent in Boston with my BFF.
- My sister and I took a roadtrip to Ikea in Stoughton, Massachusetts.
- We had a giant family Easter brunch in Maine.
- The Fireman came home from Texas early to surprise his family!
- My BFF graduated from Boston University.
- I shot my very first wedding between graduation ceremonies.
- Mother Nature realized it was Spring and the flowers exploded everywhere.
- I went home to California to surprise my dad for his birthday.
- I started this blog!
- I started hoarding furniture that we’d need for the move.
- I turned 22 (OLD).
- Fourth of July!
- We had our family reunion.
- We moved (a process I hope I don’t have to go through for a while again…)
- We settled into the new house.
- Hurricane Irene hit and destroyed my grandpas house.
- We went to the annual Fire Muster.
- I shot my second wedding on very last minute notice.
- I shot a vehicle extrication class.
- I shot my little baby cousins at the beach in Maine.
- In my spare time I tried to decorate the house.
- Fall officially started.
- We went to the Fryeburg Fair.
- We went to the Sandwich Fair.
- And then it snowed right before Halloween.
- I finally finished painting our dining room set.
- It snowed again right before Thanksgiving.
- We decorated for Christmas.
- I went back to California for my Mom’s surprise 60th Birthday party.
- We went to the beach.
- I launched my photography website.
- I maimed some awesome Gingerbread cookies.
- We celebrated our very first holiday together (out of 3 Christmases and Thanksgivings).
In retrospect, 2011 was a pretty great year. I can’t wait to see what 2012 brings! What about you? What are some memorable moments you had this year?