1. The Target website has either crashed or the Mossimo collection took over again.
Not cool, bullseye dog, not cool…
2. It’s rainy and gross outside today, so I have absolutely zero guilt for wanting to stay locked in the back bedroom at work all day long.
3. Coffee Mate has released their seasonal coffee creamers (Pumpkin Spice & Peppermint Mocha so far…). Thanks to the Fireman for pointing them out to me at the grocery store.
4. Speaking of the Fireman, he keeps asking when the Christmas tree is going up. Slow down buddy, it’s only October.
5. Oh, and he keeps talking about how excited he is for snow. Clearly being in Texas for all of last winter totally screwed with him.
6. I am becoming a master juggler with all of the projects I have going on.
7. Also I am becoming a master goldfish vet after nursing this little guy back to health…
Apparently goldfish get a very common fungal infection called “cotton wool.” It makes them look like their scales are bleeding and they get white floaties that like to attach themselves to the fish’s scales. For the last week, Rex has been hiding in the back of his tank, sitting on the ground. Personally, I thought that he was on his way to the great fishbowl in the sky (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), but then I rediscovered my love for all things Google and found some easy ways to help him out. Now, he’s doing better, actually swimming around, but not eating yet. But at least he’s not dead!
8. On the opposite side of the spectrum from healing, I’ve sucessfully suffocated one cricket and one spider this week.
9. Target just said, “OH NO!”
I don’t think so, budzo.
10. I desperately need a vacation. With fruity umbrella drinks.