– The people at your local coffee shop know your order and order kiwi syrup for you only (it’s for iced tea, ok!?).
– When you accidentally speed past the cops they wave at you.
– Your boyfriends parents went to high school with your second cousin.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia
– Your hairdresser was in 4H with your boyfriend and his brothers.
– People know about things right after they happen.
– You bought your first car from the guy who taught your mother how to ski.
– Your assistant Fire Chief has been friends with your uncle for years and you had no idea.
– You can’t go to the grocery store without seeing someone you know.
The top picture is of the Schoolhouse in 1911…the bottom one is the same building in 2011 (?I think…). It’s now the Town Offices. Small town…nothing changes much here.